KaWan ;)

Farah Diana
7 May 1991
Selangor
Bachelor of Accountancy, UiTM KBM
My tears are still falling from my eyes, this is not about wishing you'd come back to me, and it is not about wishing someone would notice me. This is about surviving. This is about simply getting through tomorrow.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Thanks fren ;)

You've taught me and showed me many things... u have taught me I can love  people that care about me. So I thought....you showed me the feeling of being in someone’s arms when they mean the world to you. The feeling of compassion... So many wonderful things. .Thank you for that... You've also showed me that people break promises, that people don't always hold true to their word... You've taught me that you can love someone more than anything in the world, yet hate them just as much. That just because someone says something, that doesn't mean it's true... You've showed me how bad it hurts to have the guy you love and thought loved you push you away.. and treat you as if you are worthless... You've showed me wonderful things just as well as horrible things... I do thank you for both... You've now prepared me for the harsh world I am entering of two-faced people. People who say they care, but don't always. 
Thank you for teaching me ;)

And I know that I should probably just let it go, because I know that it won’t work out and everyone tells me that. So I try to convince myself that I’m better off without u...but then I’ll think of u and remember ur smile and I can't imagine myself with anyone else and no matter how hard it will be, I want to be with u..  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...