KaWan ;)

Farah Diana
7 May 1991
Selangor
Bachelor of Accountancy, UiTM KBM
My tears are still falling from my eyes, this is not about wishing you'd come back to me, and it is not about wishing someone would notice me. This is about surviving. This is about simply getting through tomorrow.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Lots of love ;)


Rafiq Que i'm sorry. i can't satisfied you. but u know what, this is really me. seriously i can't live without you. even i pretending to be happy, keep on smiling, but the thing is something wrong deep inside my heart. i can't hide it. i can't pretend to be okay anymore while i can't calm down myself. please, if u know me well. i just cannot accept your words " lantak ko lah ! ". that's not the first time. seriously i'm upset. nothing i wanna do after your words that nite. i promise to myself, lets silent. whatever happens i wanna silent, just be okay with that. but i can't !!! i feel empty. i've done wrong, i realize. so please fara, don't and don't make up your words again like that. i just can't. yes, i'm done wrong to you. but is there no other words u might say? sorry. i can't accept it. back to normal, it is what i want. but i don't know you. what your feeling towards me rite now, after what happened these recent days, seriously i don't know that. please let me know what's gonna happen between us. one thing i wanna say is that i still need you by my side. i'm still love u fara. if u sick of me, let me know as soon as possible. this is what i really feel. i just can't yell and cry in front of them, but the inside only me know it well. outside i'm smiling, inside i'm dying. i'm sure it same goes to you. again, i just can't accept you words that nite.

with ♥ , rafiq T,T

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...