KaWan ;)

Farah Diana
7 May 1991
Selangor
Bachelor of Accountancy, UiTM KBM
My tears are still falling from my eyes, this is not about wishing you'd come back to me, and it is not about wishing someone would notice me. This is about surviving. This is about simply getting through tomorrow.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sorry to say this..

I was messed up with my boy. We argued. But I still love him. I can't let go of him.. 
I don't deny that I easily get angry and jealous ..
I also a sensitive gul, stubborn n want win in whatever situation..


hmm.. obviously I'm a girlfriend like that. 
He wants me to change. I wanted to change too, but that's me, 
I can't turn into another one like changing my clothes, 
it's also not a piece of cake. 

I tried not to easily break up, 
I tried not to mess up with him but not until yesterday..

We argued for the same thing, again. ..
It was small case, but it was not nothing when both of us were out of mood.
hmmm
I love you and one more time, I'm so sorry. So how bout you? 
Please do something to make me feel that you are still in love with me T.T
.
diz message from myfren (daus) when i tell him what had happen..

"sory to say this...but i think u never be grateful,u never appreciate others..in other word,u never satisfy with what u already got.. u should bear in ur mind that girl ratio is 7:1..so u should not play wif the guy feeling or otherwise u will regret it 4 ur whole live..so b4 it to late,i want u to beg ur bf to accept u back,he love u n he care bout u,what else do u want fara??!! Do u want a guy that never care and love u to be ur bf ?"


You've made me realise what is love, hmm thankyou... MOHD FIRDAUS






6 comments:

  1. err.... nk komen pe ek?

    be grateful with the person you are with now.
    changes take time, jangan paksa diri, tolak ansur perlu.

    dont worry, if it's meant to be,everything will be ok =)

    hoping the best for your relationship, amin :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. series cakap boyfriend Fara tu seorang yang sangatt baik. walaupun kite kenal dia baru 4 bulan.

    ape ape pun, biasa dalam bercinta memang boleh gaduh.
    sedangkan lidah lagi tergigit ape pulak suami isteri kan. :)

    goodluck eaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. selamat hari minggu, berkunjung

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visit here to give support for you. Greetings friendship from me

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...