KaWan ;)

Farah Diana
7 May 1991
Selangor
Bachelor of Accountancy, UiTM KBM
My tears are still falling from my eyes, this is not about wishing you'd come back to me, and it is not about wishing someone would notice me. This is about surviving. This is about simply getting through tomorrow.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

4th Month ♥♥♥

♥ 
! i miss him !

4th month SAYANG !
04/04/2011 ~ 04/08/2011

i love u bcoz u complete me  ;)
The way we love each other makes it hard to be apart
so when I can't hold you in my arms,
I hold you in my heart okay ? 





4 comments:

  1. gilalah, siap ada video. dahsyat betul farah ni.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bnyak bersabar n doa. dont bcoz of a tree we forget the whole forest. kalau kita mngenali dan berpisah kerana allah pada mulanya, things will not be worst n hurt. but its ok, time will heal. just learn to forgive, forget n let go ok=)
    btw, saye masih bru dlm blogging world. senang2 datang la lawat bg nasihat, pandangan mahupun kritikan ye^^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...